I was going to post these yesterday but had some troubles. Anyway, we took "the boys" down to see their new house for the first time yesterday. Horton was pretty happy just prancing around the backyard (although he is already scared of the sound of the garage door and the mail slot in the living room). Abe checked out every square inch of the property. (Jesse got some cute pictures of him while he was sniffing in between some bushes.) We had the appliances delivered as well. Last time we bought a fridge, they let us choose which side we wanted to door to open on and just installed it at the house. This time they didn't give us that option, and it was on the side that we didn't want, so Jesse took off the doors and switched them out. We played a rousing game of "find the missing hole that the extra screw goes in" toward the end of this task, but all in all, he managed pretty well. I bought our paint and picked out fabric for our couch today, which I'll try and post later. Although, as Cheremi made me realize in one of her comments, the colors may seem a lot different monitor to monitor, so hopefully they don't show up totally disgusting and gross on your screen. I will blame Jesse. He has calibrated our monitor to match one of the printing labs he uses or something like that. Anyway, hopefully you all didn't barf when you saw the original choices I posted....I promise they don't look that bad on my end!!!



1 comment:
Can't wait to see more pictures. Thanks for posting those. It looks like a nice place and once you do your decorating magic it will look even better.
Post a Comment