Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Funky Junk Virus

Glad you all enjoyed the pics of Jesse!! Here's a quick update - we closed on the house today with no major issues. Now I feel like a kid in timeout at recess. Jesse is down at the house and I would like to be, but I caught his funky junk and woke up feeling awful. Since closing, I have spent the day napping and eating chicken noodle soup. Hopefully by the weekend I will be up and at 'em and ready to paint. Until then, it's psychology reading time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. Congrats on the house though!!! I am waiting for pics of all the new paint colors and Chicago furniture!!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for your house! When can I come visit ... I'll walk the dogs! Seriously, don't work so hard that you guys get sick ... remember to take care of each other and priorize. Love you guys!! Mom.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house!! Please send pics...i'm sure you will. The before and after ones like last time would be cool.

Increasing... said...

hmmmm are you sure it's a virus
I mean what? cough preg#$%^# cough
sorry?!?
congrats on the house...

Anonymous said...

careful dale or you will send poor jesse into cardiac arrest!

Natasha said...

Thanks for the congrats guys....you are all welcome at our place anytime!!

Dale, we don't use the "P" word in this household. I would suggest that you keep your naughty words to a minimum on my blog site. (Ugh, and you call yourself a youth pastor....) Actually, your comment made me remember a little bet we had going at Kendra's wedding rehearsal...paper straws into a cup of water = the legacy of the name "Dale" officially becoming part of the Nikkel lineage. Too bad you lost.

Increasing... said...

yeah none the less
i wait for the impending announcement. glad to see the house went through for you guys I will keep praying for you two...