Saturday, April 29, 2006

More Input Please...


Thank you all for your input...the blue was the clear winner obviously. Can I ask your help one more time? Which one of these do you like better? I'm not saying yet which colors I am thinking about putting where.....but I am getting paint tomorrow, so I will for sure let you know what I have decided and what is going where. Your input will help me decide, although Jesse and I both lean toward a certain scheme right now...(but I have changed my mind about nine times in the last 24 hours so I can be swayed...)

7 comments:

Teach said...

definitely the red... way better in my humble opinion

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with my hubby. Like I said before I am not usually a huge blue fan. The redish one is very nice.

Increasing... said...

my vote is for the red too
char friesen

Anonymous said...

Clearly the red. The blue is to bold.

Natasha said...

Hmmm....interesting. Well, when I first posted the colors, I thought that everyone would pick the red version (on the original blobs), so I was really surprised when everyone said blue...but then I got to thinking, my blog background is a pinkish color, and I wondered if that was making the reddish scheme look off (more orangey). So, I put new colors on a green background, and everyone votes red...now I really am stuck....

Anonymous said...

I don't see anything that even remotely looks red on your first scheme. Maybe I am missing something?

Natasha said...

It may be the monitor showing the colors differently. When I did the first blobs, the background looks like a reddish orange in photoshop, but then put next to my pinkish blog background, it looks more orange than red, but depending on how I tilt our laptop screen, it looks a lot of different shades. It may be showing up totally different on your screen. Hmm.....maybe you guys should just fly down for a week to see it all in person and then we wouldn't have this problem. =)