Sunday, April 23, 2006

Suggestions

I was hoping to get some photos on here because the site is really lacking visually lately. But, blogger seems to go into a crazy mode when I try to upload pics right now. It just keeps refreshing itself, but never publishing. I'll try again later. In the meantime, anyone know of some good books that debate whether or not Christianity is true? I'm having a lot of questions lately, and I realize that I want to know it's true more than what I know now. Does that make sense? I mean, I think it's true....but what if it's not?? I want to have answers for myself, so many that I can no longer even ask myself the "what if". All of my answers and reasons now are debatable, and I want something that's not debatable, but rather, just plain unexplainable. Anyway, so I'm looking for some apologetics type books. Suggestions are officially solicited.

2 comments:

Teach said...

Natasha, I don't know what kind of questions you have but what I do know is that it is okay to have questions. I've learned that one of the hardest things about Christianity is that some of the questions God just does not allow us to know the answers. That's where faith comes in - God requires us to just have faith in him and the unknown will not be so important. At least that's been my experience. Just thought it might make you feel better to know there are other people with unanswered questions.

Natasha said...

Thanks for your words! So far, searching out my doubts has led me into some of the most intimate and fulfilling times in my relationship with Christ, so I am slowly welcoming doubts more and more. I got a couple books yesterday, so I am sure I will keep you posted if I come to any grand conclusions!