Friday, May 26, 2006
Deprived!
After a few days without the internet, I am reminded of just how much I like it. Jesse and I are so snotty that we are these high and mighty people who rarely watch television. Seldom do we tell people that that's because we are addicted to the internet instead!! I am at my mom's using her computer. Hopefully we will be online at our place by Tuesday. Still no photos, sorry. Jesse has all the cameras with him in Colorado. He is out there shooting a wedding this weekend. The house is slowly, and I do mean, slowly, coming together. The dogs are still adjusting, but doing pretty well. Abe no longer barks randomly througout the night, so hey, that's progress. My goal is to get the garage cleaned out enough so that a car can fit into it by the time that Jesse gets home. Not too sure if that will happen or not, but I will give it my best shot. As we were working on the floors and painting, we just piled box after box after box in the garage. Now it's fun time sifting through them and finding a spot for all of our useless crap. (Next weekend is garage sale time.) Still haven't reached the fun part of hanging pictures on the walls yet. Hopefully soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We've missed you! Glad you are settling in. I know about boxes. They seem to take forever to disappear! Good luck!
glad to hear you are starting to get settled. it was nice to get an update from you. hopefully you will have internet soon
Post a Comment