Alright, we finally got our internet set up today. Yay!!! Now I can finally waste hours of my day again. Life is good. Actually, it's a good thing we got it set up because my next round of classes starts on Monday. Anyway, we still have more boxes to unpack, stuff that needs to be hung on the walls, and the garage still isn't cleared out enough to fit a car into it, but I have hope that it will be soon. Horton and Abe got new beds at Costco yesterday, which they are very pleased with. Abe likes to lay across both of them and take up as much space as possible. The beds are cedar filled and the smell is rubbing off on the dogs. Now when I pet them, they smell like little hamsters to me....guess that is better than dog farts. Anyway, here are some photos of our progress....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Glad you are back! I missed the updates...now if you can just get your husband to update once in awhile. I love the color of your living room. It reminds me of the color of the boys room at our old place. It was called "denim" and I really liked it. Wish we could see it in person but at least we can see the pictures. Trae has decided he wants a dog like Horton or Tember (heaven help us!) because they aren't wild and don't jump. Apparently barking all the time does not rule Tember out of the running! Maybe you could just lend us Horton every once in awhile to pretend Trae has a dog! Think about it and get back to us on it...
So Cheremi, when are you going to add a puppy to your household??? =)
Mom, we were hoping you could come before August. Jesse told me you are pretty busy moving the office into your basement and all, but even if you get a free couple days unexpectedly, feel free to come without much notice!
4 comments:
Glad you are back! I missed the updates...now if you can just get your husband to update once in awhile.
I love the color of your living room. It reminds me of the color of the boys room at our old place. It was called "denim" and I really liked it. Wish we could see it in person but at least we can see the pictures.
Trae has decided he wants a dog like Horton or Tember (heaven help us!) because they aren't wild and don't jump. Apparently barking all the time does not rule Tember out of the running! Maybe you could just lend us Horton every once in awhile to pretend Trae has a dog! Think about it and get back to us on it...
Hey, I love the house. It looks so good. Nice to have you back:)
Great stuff! I hope to visit and see your home in person (Aug??). I faithfully check the blogs for updates. Glad you are up and running with internet.
So Cheremi, when are you going to add a puppy to your household??? =)
Mom, we were hoping you could come before August. Jesse told me you are pretty busy moving the office into your basement and all, but even if you get a free couple days unexpectedly, feel free to come without much notice!
Post a Comment