Thursday, October 12, 2006

The "Newbies"

I'm starting some photo editing and found a couple snapshots of the newest additions to the family....could they be any cuter??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say those are 2 of the cutest babies I have ever seen!

The Nieboer News said...

So cute!! I love those girls!

Billy Brame said...

Natasha,

Really good to hear from you. The Internet is awesome.

So I would rate the show PG to PG-13 it's mostly just silly ninja stuff but I say hell twice and damn twice I think. And there is one sword innuendo. One scene takes place at a wake and one of the two guys may or may not have been in love with the dead guy, so that's kind of an adult theme there. I don't know. I never know what to say. So I just gave as much info as I could.

My mom is going to be there and my niece who is 9 months. If they can handle it I'm pretty sure your "little" will have fun.