Sunday, October 15, 2006
Mother Nature is Funny
Okay, so I recently joined a garden forum, which has been great. I've been getting plants for free from a very generous lady in Pennyslavania, and have been given lots of really good advice. I decided to log on again today to do some research about "dog friendly" landscape design, as well as to do some research about some mushrooms that have been showing up in our yard. Well, after reading this one post about another woman with some rather shall we say odd looking, mushrooms, I am rather thankful that mine look the way that they do, just like normal mushrooms. Here is a photo of one of the mushrooms in her yard...this is a real mushroom, not kidding, called stinkhorn. They just pop up overnight...er..no pun intended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is hilarious. i could not stop laughing. i really don't believe it though.
Google it....stinkhorn mushroom. I was skeptical too. It's almost too funny and odd to believe!
very hilarious
Post a Comment