Jesse has been putting me to shame with his photo a day stuff, so I figured it's about time for me to blog as well. I started the new job this week. I only work M-W, so I will have the end of the week to focus on my school work and get all of that done in time. I think it's going to work out well for scheduling. The other day when I got home from work, Jesse had the tent set up. It looked cozy in there, so I grabbed a pillow and crawled in. Shortly thereafter, I heard some heavy breathing. Big Abe was peering into the tent and wanted to come join me. He even shared my pillow.

3 comments:
I miss Abe! (I especially love the second picture). Horton only snuggled beside me once at night on the air mattress.
I think you guys need to come to Canada. Here you camp outside not just in your livingroom!
very cool
Post a Comment