Thursday, October 23, 2008
A Favor
If you are reading this and you have a free minute, I would be super happy and very grateful if you would click on the link below, which will send you to a contest for America's favorite animal shelter. Cast a vote for "Friends of Parkville Animal Shelter". The shelter with the most votes gets some cash. Friends of Parkville Animal Shelter (aka: FOPAS) is the shelter that I walk dogs at and I love this place so much! No kill shelter that is almost 100% volunteer run. Those pups get walks every single morning and every single evening, every single day of the year, and receive full medical care, no matter how major. I have never seen a shelter that takes such good care of the animals before. (Also, here's another plug for anyone who lives in the area - if you ever have old blankets, sheets, or bath towels that you need to get rid of, the shelter can really use them.) Anyway, click and vote and thank you thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
done...just for you :)
Thanks Nik!
Post a Comment