Jesse's mom sent us a box full of lots of happy things! I tried to get Jesse to save at least part of it for Christmas day, but he didn't like that idea. He did at least wait long enough for me to get out the video camera. (Although he told me I was taking too long!) I hope everyone up north knows that we miss you lots, and talk about you pretty much every day, wondering how things are. The box made us feel very special, like we aren't quite so far away. Thank you.
This clip is Uncle Jesse opening all of the wonderful drawings from Trae and Nate, and the letter from Trae. We loved this part of the package! Thank you Trae and Nate!! We miss you! (Sorry for lower quality. I just exported from imovie and I don't know how to change the settings in it.) Note the nice background music (if you can hear it)! We love the cd's!
A little present opening action here...
Hanging up the wonderful pictures! (Oops, I didn't export this as web streaming, so you may need to wait a minute for the whole thing to load before you can start viewing...it's a short clip though, so it shouldn't take too long.)
And finally, playing in the snow a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you!!! I love that you videotaped that...made me feel almost like I was there with you. I even cried...it has been so long since I heard your voices! I miss your accent Natasha! I can't wait for my boys to get up so I can show them the videos...they will be so excited!
Thanks so-o-o much! We'll try to do the same for you! Remember you have to cash in your $7 in Canada before September! Miss you! Love you!
Great to "see" you guys again! We we were together for the fun but the vids at least make us feel like we are a part of it... Thanks!
so cool. thanks for doing that you guys. it was great to see you and hear you. we miss you tons! i bet that made the boys feel so special to see you opening their drawings and appreciating them. that was REALLY thoughtful!
Post a Comment