Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Dog's Day

Today I decided to finally sew our kitchen curtains. We have curtains right now, but I have been wanting to switch them out. I am using our old shower curtain to make the new kitchen curtains, which I think will go with the "new" painted cabinets (still not done) better than what we have now. Anyway, as if I didn't already have a bad sewing/cutting history, just as I pull out the scissors to make my first cut, Abe came trotting over, and made himself at home right on top of my project. He is always so helpful.


Later in the day, Jesse busted out the dreaded hose. Well, dreaded hose to Abe, object of great desire to Horton. They are quite the opposite when it comes to bath time! Anyway, it always amazes me how little Abe looks when he gets all wet.


Shaking it off...


Horton stared longingly out the window during Abe's bath, scratching on it and begging to go outside so that he could have a second bath.

Happy little wet dog... (He wants his Abeula to know that he is nice and clean so that he can sleep on the air mattress with her when she comes to visit this week.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horton should know by now that his Abuela doesn't care whether he is clean or not! I am quite sure she would let him sleep with her even if he stunk! My boys still talk about Horton....they loved him so much. Can't wait to see pics of your new curtains.

Anonymous said...

k ...do you guys seriously still have green grass and warm enough weather to wear shorts????
we just got our first snow that's staying....melting a bit today, but yeah...usually we always have snow by halloween....this year it came just in time:)

Anonymous said...

oops that one was from me
amy:)