Although we have been happy with our swing, I think Horton likes it the most. He gets pretty excited when he sees one of us walking toward it.
And no matter how much extra space there is on the swing, he just has to sit right up against you to get in some snuggle time.
I'm picking some cherry tomatoes.
Horton taste tests them, but he isn't too sure what to think. His discriminating taste buds much prefer the ketchup.
Mmmmm....this photo was taken about 1 second after I got a big delicious Abe kiss.

3 comments:
You guys are so great about taking pictures. I think that Chris and I have maybe 10 pictures of us from after our wedding until we had kids.
I love the pictures you guys post. It makes me feel so much closer in a sense. I can testify from first hand experience that your boys are great - all 3 of them! And I'm a bit envious of your swing - I haven't bothered to set up my hammock this year...no time to use it. I've been craving time to have coffee on my deck, too, but it's either to hot or no time! Ray will be jealous of your tomato plants, although he will say his are coming along. I'll show him the pix when he gets up.
Nikki - we hardly have any photos of our first couple years of marriage either, so I have been on a mission to try to take more pictures and actually keep photo albums! How are you and Theo feeling lately?
Mom - Are you still planning to come in August? Horton would love some extra company on the swing!
Post a Comment