Saturday, November 25, 2006

Surprise!

Just wanted to log on to post some photos and brag on my frickin' awesome husband. So, a few days ago, Jesse tells me he has a "surprise" for me that I will get the day before Thanksgiving. I don't have a clue what it is...until we start talking more. Slowly, I start to wonder if he plans on repainting the living room while I am at work. But, I think, surely not, it's the day before Thanksgiving, that would be a tight crunch, and I know he didn't really want to deal with painting in the first place... Well, the day came, and lo and behold, my surprise was a freshly painted living room! I did not have to pick up one paint brush or roller. Jesse did it all in one day, completely by himself. I was a very happy wife. I really like the new color, "tea chest" to be exact. It's warmer than the blue and not so "in your face". As you can see, we also have our Christmas tree up. We had Thanksgiving here and it turned out well, although Jesse and I were a tad bit tired. Him from painting and cleaning and me from cooking. Anyway, here's the living room!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that color looks great! You guys are definately good at decorating. How did you food turn out? Was it as good as you had hoped?

Anonymous said...

I love it !!

Natasha said...

I don't think my green beans tasted as good as yours....but all in all, things turned out pretty well.