Thursday, January 19, 2006
History
I thought it might be a good idea to dive back a few years and take a little trip back through my artwork and spiritual life. For one, I am curious to see how my skills have (and have not) developed how I had hoped, and two, I'd like to see just how much my artwork reflects my faith, if at all. I picked out a few pieces from way back when and will be posting them over the next few days to start this off. Not all of them are technically great, nor do I even like some of them, or think they are worthy to be seen, but for one reason or another, they have had some sort of impact on either my art life or my spiritual life, and I chose them for that reason and no other. So bear in mind, this is not a gallery of my finest works or the pieces that I am most proud of, but rather a history of events.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment