Lows of vacation -
*Having a 17 hour travel day getting there. Non-rev is either totally awesome or really sucky, and I guess it was our day to get "really sucky" as we got bumped from flight to flight to flight.
*Missing our dinner reservations due to said "really sucky"
Highs of vacation -
*The food (and the photos to prove it...) We ate, and ate, and ate some more. For the most part, Disney chefs treat vegans well.
*Laying by the pool/laying in a hammock with no place to be and nothing to do
*Test Track - one of our favorite rides. The premise is that you are a crash test dummy, so you sit in a car and go through all of the safety tests, like Belgian Blocks, barrier test, ABS tests, etc.
*24/7 with Jesse!
Anyway, here's my vacation video montage - kinda cheesy, and not actually directed by Jesse, as the video says, but I don't know how to remove that part of it in imovie.
5 comments:
Now that was a really cool video clip!
Glad you had that time together 24/7 and that you are home safely. Want to see all your vacation movie clips when I come down.
Lovin the first song choice;)
Glad you two lovebirds had a blast, and I have to say you are looking as gorgeous as ever these days!
and he was gonna be a bachelor to the rapture - good thing God had different things in mind - you guys are too sweet together :)
Hahahaha...I had forgotten all about the whole "bachelor to the rapture" thing! I will have to give Jesse some crap about that when he gets home tonight. =)
Post a Comment