Anyway, I got my chard and sugar snaps planted today, but after that, my fingers were feeling too chilly in the soil, so I decided to leave the rest for later this week. Here is what I am thinking for my plan this year, though I realized after I made this, that I already have strawberries where my swiss chard is on this diagram, so I think I will probably relocate the chard to the pepper & herb bed. That bed is pretty flexible anyway. I still haven't decided for sure what I will put in there, so I may scrap it all together and start anew. I will probably end up putting the peppers to the pea bed, since they won't be going in until the peas are winding down anyway. Then, that will free up an entire row where I could put in something like cucumbers or watermelon.
Anyway, here is my diagram, but I guess it's already out of date due to my strawberry forgetfulness and change of heart on my pepper location!
4 comments:
my garden journal goes back to 2001I think - love it because sometimes I also chuck a plant but forget that I did so when I go to purchase new plants I'm not putting something that doesn't work in my yard back in again!
Char
Just gone through your garden update and found it wonderful. It was nice going through your blog.
Love the diagram!
Thou shall not covet thy sister-in-laws garden.....thou shall not covet thy sister-in-laws garden.....thou shall not covet thy sister-in-laws garden....
Post a Comment