We celebrated Christmas early with my mom this year since she will be out of town for part of December. We had a little fondue party at her house, which was quite fun.
Sorry for the green cast in this next photo. (Fluorescent lights and the wrong camera settings.) Jesse got a technical shirt from one of the running blogs he reads. Clever little rhyme.
Monkey also got a present. Cesar says high energy dogs can benefit from a backpack weighted to fit their size and endurance level on walks. We've been wanting to get her one, but who knew - dog backpacks are pricey. So, when my mom saw one on clearance, she snatched it up for us and decided she could tweak it with her sewing skills if it didn't fit Monkey right. So, here's Monks and her first fitting!
We had a foghorn out because Monkey and Riley don't get along very well. We just honk it when there are potential fights brewing. Sounds odd, I know, but it gives peace of mind, and if you have ever had to break up a dog fight, you know it sure isn't easy. 
Other than Christmas celebrations, we have also finally started hanging up some stuff in the office. Maybe by the new year it will be all cleaned up and finished. Doubtful, but maybe.
Jesse standing in front of the painting I did of his chin, to help me see how close I got it perhaps. =)
3 comments:
I wonder if weighted vests work for overly energetic children?! Nice painting... you will need to give my oldest some lessons next time you visit. He is going to be an artist... and a teacher... and....
I love your posts & pics!
I would say pretty close! good job! (about the chin and picture:) )
Amy
Post a Comment