A certain someone ran a 10k this morning. A certain someone also placed 1st not just in his category, but overall. I think I am pretty happy to be married to this certain someone.
7 comments:
mom
said...
I AM SO IMPRESSED!!!! AND NOT AT ALL SURPRISED!!!!!
That's totally awesome!!! Jesse u r gonna have to come up and do relay with john and I!! We want to enter the Canadian death race...its in Grand Cache totally intense but would totally be awesome!! We want to do it in a year or 2:) not ready quite yet:) way to go!! Running is so fun for that reason sense of satisfaction for finishing let alone WINNING that's sweet!!!!!
7 comments:
I AM SO IMPRESSED!!!! AND NOT AT ALL SURPRISED!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so awesome! Were you there?
I got there while the awards ceremony was going on....about ten minutes before they announced Jesse. Perfect timing! I was so proud!
That's awesome Jesse!!!!
How many runners were there? I'm seeing you're number 268 or something so there must have been a lot! Way to go!!
That's totally awesome!!! Jesse u r gonna have to come up and do relay with john and I!! We want to enter the Canadian death race...its in Grand Cache totally intense but would totally be awesome!! We want to do it in a year or 2:) not ready quite yet:) way to go!! Running is so fun for that reason sense of satisfaction for finishing let alone WINNING that's sweet!!!!!
Sign me up to be on your relay team, Amy. A lot of bloggers have done them, and a relay sounds awesome!
Post a Comment