Have you ever googled yourself and been really disappointed that there are other people who share your name that post really, really stupid stuff online? And then you hope that in this day and age, with all the networking sites, people from your past don't go looking for you and then see the sites with the other person with your name and think it's you? Or have you ever owned a domain with some variation of your name, let it expire, and then have it bought by someone else who turns it into an adult porn site? Because I have.
Ahhhh, the beauty of the googler on the internets.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yikes! I won't be googling your name any time soon! I sometimes google my name and others, when I am really bored, but have never come across anything like that...
You're not the only one who's had a porn site linked to their name!!!
Good thing that we didn't distribute that domain name to a bunch of people at various churches, because that could have been embarrassing :)
oh man natasha. i don't know whether to laugh or cry at all that! so sorry;) but really, i am!!
I have googled my name and rather been disapointed that nothing good came up (but thankful that nothing bad, as of yet!).
Perhaps you'll get something awesome yet... just wait;)
Post a Comment