Puppy's name is Cheyenne, and she is back home now. Whoo hoo! I am very glad. She was a hand full and this morning, starting around 4:00am, she decided it would be better to whine and bark at me until I got out of bed and turned on all the lights and stayed up with her. And of course, Abe decided that was a good idea too, because it was thundering outside. Not how I wanted to start my week. Oh well. I'm just really glad that we were able to finally find her owner. And the owner was very happy when Jesse called, so warm fuzzies for happy endings.
Moral of the story: Everyone who owns a dog, go invest five bucks and put your phone number on their collar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you, I will (get a ph# on our puppy's collar). Because I haven't. And that's terrible!!
Good reminder!
Post a Comment