Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Super Tuesday
It's Super Tuesday, which means voting day in Missouri. I am really torn with this election...I have been google'ing issues and people and watching debate clips for the last hour. I think I decide, then I change my mind. But, I think this is a good problem to have. For once, we actually have a couple of quality candidates! So many times, I feel like I'm choosing between mediocre and mediocre, or bad and worse. Anyway, I have about two hours to make up my mind, because I'll vote on the way to my next class. I will be anxious to see the outcome. This is a really exciting election, and it's cool to be my age and watching it happen. Old enough to understand the significance, but still young enough to see the effects over the next few decades. The only thing about it I'm not looking forward to is the total propaganda bombardment that will ensue after the Democratic and Republic candidates are locked in. Oh well, small price to pay. I'm just thankful I get to vote.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i was wondering if you or jesse would blog about the elections. we have a provincial election coming up soon. nothing like what you guys are experiencing right now though.
Post a Comment