Monday, January 28, 2008

Rodent Free

Well, 20 traps, 2 boxes of poison, 1 electronic repellant, and 2 nights with my parents later, we are in a rodent-free home. (Or so we think.) None of the traps Jesse set caught anything, but the poison we put outside and in the crawl space got eaten, and there were no signs of new life. We cleaned like we've never cleaned before, and plan to keep some poison outside under the deck (where no animal bigger than a couple inches can get), as well as a couple other strategic places, so hopefully this will not happen again! Although, through this ordeal, I have heard a million mice/rat stories from other people about their battles. Pretty funny, some of them. (Though I'm sure not funny to them when they were going through it!)

More later...for now, I need to get ready for class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for updating! i'm glad your house is yours again!