Saturday, January 19, 2008
Lions and Wrinkles and Age...OH MY!
Okay, so the other day I was getting ready to go into the grocery store. As I am grabbing my purse and stuff, I catch a reflection of myself in the rear view mirror, and gasp - lion wrinkles! You know those wrinkles that go across the top of your nose sort of in between your eyebrows and they are horizontal and they look gray no matter what? Only some people get them, and I am apparently one of them. It seems that of all facial expressions to make on a daily basis, I choose the one in which my nose is all scrunched up. I call them lion wrinkles because it reminds me of a lion's brow, and they are my least favorite of all wrinkles. Crowsfeet wrinkles look so happy and wise, parenthesis wrinkles (around the mouth) look like they got there from a lifetime of smiles and laughs, but lion wrinkles...oh my. So, this prompted a search for a wrinkle cream. I use moisturizer and SPF 15 everyday, but I decided it's time to bust out the heavy artillery and go for some retinol action. My mom recommended the Avon Anew Retroactive line, which they have created for different age groups, according to skin care needs throughout the life cycle. So, I asked her to order some from her avon lady for me, and it arrived in my hands about a week ago. I have a day and night cream. They say 2 weeks for visible results. Lions, be gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pulled a gray hair a couple days ago myself. what happened to us?
Post a Comment