Tuesday, February 01, 2011
The Blizzard
Bryan Busby just told me that we are indeed having an official blizzard by definition of the word. I stayed inside most of the day, besides about 30 minutes when I took the dogs out to play for a while and tried to shovel a path along our front and back doors. All I can say is, I hope this is the last blast of winter.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the photos! Especially the top one!
Welcome to my life! L. Although we just went from -30 Celcius to +6 tomorrow. Mother nature from my friends definition is extremely bi-polar! L. Unfortunately I have until MAY to put up with this white stuff. But, when you can't beat it...play in it! L. We try to make the best of it. The kids start ski/snowboard lessons soon...that will be a blast I can't wait to watch them! Anyways, hopefully this storm that is getting major news coverage even up here doesn't create too much chaos for you! My biggest concern is just safety on the roads when it's like this. I'm not sure what Kansas is like though. Do you have adequate snow plows ect? Do you guys normally get good amts of snow ?
Post a Comment