I had a great birthday, but Jesse already blogged photos...so not sure what's left that I can say!
I always feel like December 1st kicks off a big, long party. My birthday usually brings with it a number of get togethers with various friends and family, then the Christmas season rolls into full effect and the celebrations plow right on through to the new year.
On top of three birthday get togethers last week, we also attended the staff Christmas party for my work. I'm wise enough to know that despite some frustrations with my job, it's a very rare thing to find a place where you truly enjoy the company of those who surround you 40 hours a week. By and large, I can say that I sincerely love my coworkers. They bring a lot of laughter and fun into my life, and the Christmas party was no exception. I'm glad Jesse was able to come along so that he could witness a bit of what I get to enjoy at work.
Jesse enjoying the fire pit.
At least he had gone for a 15 mile run before the party, so he could
pretty much eat (and drink!) all of the calories he wanted.
Some of those same ladies also happen to be
pretty amazing at karaoke.
Needless to say, it's been a fun week. It's also been kind of exhausting...I'm ready for an early bed time tonight. Blame it on being another year older. =)
Before I sign off though - thank you to all of you who dropped me a note this week. My life is infinitely richer because of the people in it.
1 comment:
your coworkers feel the same about you. :)
And that first picture should read..."Jesse enjoying the fire pit and Andy's animated storytelling". My goodness I look like a crazy man!
Post a Comment