Monkey is obsessed with lights and reflections. Sometimes it's hard to get her to go outside into the backyard, because the glass on the back door reflects into the kitchen during certain times of day when you open the door, so she wants to stay in the kitchen and chase the light. She'll pounce on the floor, and chase it all around. She is very focused during this process, and once you close the door, she'll sit and stare at the wall or floor, wherever the last place the reflection was seen. I think she's waiting for it to come back. During other times of the day, the reflection stretches out into the backyard, and she enjoys chasing that one as well. I always wonder what she is thinking during these little chases...
(Oh by the way, the sound will be an issue again. We called Olympus and they told us we are going to have to send it in for repair. We are waiting until after vacation to do this though, because we didn't want to risk not having it back in time.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ray & I got a good laugh watching your Monkey! What does Horton think of all that activity? I also think it's an awesome way to exercise a dog! Wouldn't work here...Blue only chases ME and I don't like that much exercise.
P.S. hope you're feeling better soon
I thought only cats did crazy things like that!
Char
Post a Comment