Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Still Playing with the New Camera

I really like the new little camera Jesse got me. We discovered the video mode....which just happened to be while we were at Sonic - could there be more perfect timing??! Jesse decided we should do our own Sonic commercial. (Not sure if the real ones are airing in Canada or not.) Anyway, I love how I am holding my cup with the logo so perfectly placed, though I'm pretty sure the real thing is a lot funnier than we are. Nonetheless, here you go - the first video taken on my new little camera.

4 comments:

mom (Canada) said...

Awww...couldn't get my sound loud enough to hear the words. Bummer!

The Nieboer News said...

me either...but you both look good!

Natasha said...

Yes, I have discovered the sound is broken....hmmm....

Anonymous said...

Knowing the Sonic commercials, this is absolutely hilarious...even without the sound!

You two crack me up!