So, I got tagged by Dale for the little game that I joined in on a while back when Jenivere tagged me - you know, the one where you have to post random things about yourself. So, I'll play along again because I always think it's so funny to read what people write. For instance, I now know many a thing about Dale's various body parts and my life is fully enriched because of it. However, I won't tag anyone this time, because last time, most of those who I tagged didn't play along. (Ahem, you know who you are!!)
1. When I was a kid, I won a savings bond from my orthodontist for my superior dental hygiene.
2. Cold, snowy, mountains freak me out because of all the scary, big animals waiting to eat me up in there. Plus, avalanches! The ocean and sharks, however, are very friendly toward me. This creates a bad dichotomy in my marriage with a mountain-loving-heat-hating-water-monster-fearing-Canadian.
3. Weeping willows are my favorite trees.
4. I recently discovered I am allergic to the antibiotic, Bactrim.
5. When Jesse and I were dating and I would stay at his mom's house, we discovered that Tember (a heeler) did not like my singing voice. She would howl and howl if I so much as hummed. Jesse thought this was very amusing.
6. I eat at least one bowl of Frosted Mini Spooners every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I never heard you sing at my house! I apologize for Tember ... she wouldn't know a good voice if she heard one, since none of us sing. Are you sure she wasn't just trying to sing along???
one of my favorite trees as well
Post a Comment