Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wii

I want a wii. I'm not a video game person, but I want a wii. Jesse and I got to play for the first time a few weeks ago at my brother's. We boxed (he won), then we played tennis (I won), and then we bowled (I killed him). It was a better workout than going to the gym (we were both sore the next day from the boxing game), and certainly much more fun. Maybe in a year or two or three, when wiis aren't so new and popular, and there is another similar system for competition, we will buy one. Until then, if you ever get a chance to try one out, do it for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate video games but that does sound like fun. if i could call that excercise i would do it!

Anonymous said...

i swore we would never own a video game system but i LOVE the wii. you're right, it's a great workout. if we bought one right now it would pretty much be for us and not the kids. hallie would play a bit but it's too much for raya still. i think we've decided to wait until the kids are older because by that time there will be something even better. it's crazy.

i did stand in line (outside) with my 3 children last week waiting for Future Shop to open so i could snag one for a friend.