Okay, so I just booked our Disney vacation and I'm totally freaked out. I never plan this far in advance and it makes me nervous. (Plan is to go late August-early September). Last time we went, we pretty much planned it 1-2 weeks before. The only reason I booked this early is because they have a special deal where you can get the free dining plan if you book right now for the dates that we are looking at, and I figured planning in advance is well worth getting free food for our entire stay there. I've heard when they offer this, it sells out really fast, so I wanted to be sure that we could get the deal still. And I booked trip insurance, which I am debating if I should call back and cancel, because I always viewed trip insurance as such a scam that only rich paranoid people would do, but the only reason I booked was because someone told me we are going during hurricane season, so if our trip gets messed up because of that, we won't be out a thousand bucks. Speaking of a thousand bucks, what if we don't get enough saved up in time when our balance is due? Oh my. This planning ahead stuff is just too much....
But the fun part is....we are booked at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Check it out. We won't have to rent a car since we are staying on property. We got a 3 day park hopper pass. I can't wait!!!!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We always do trip insurance...it is a bit extra, but covers a lot of situations so is well worth the cost.
Post a Comment