
Jesse's mom doesn't know this yet, but she bought him an air compressor for his birthday. Too bad the brad nailer isn't ours...

Horton wasn't too sure what to think of the brad nailer. He did, however, enjoy his time snuggling with his "cow cow". When we very first got him, our friends bought Horton some presents, one of which was this little stuffed cow. He likes to keep it on his bed and sometimes snuggles up with it. It's cute to see him chew on it, because he is so gentle with it.

And since I can't leave Abe out, this is a photo of him from a few weeks ago when we got a good snow. He was happy to just lay around in it.
1 comment:
I like what you did with that piece in your room. I am so not creative like that! Cute pics of the pups!
Post a Comment